What is Glader Slang?
Do you like this video?
- Klunk - means "poop" or "crap."
- Shank - means "friend" or "fellow."
- Shuck - an expletive used to bring attention to one's annoyance or frustration.
- Slim it - means "calm down" or "shut it."
- Slinthead - a derogatory term used mostly by others when one makes a mistake that involves repercussions.
- Greenbean/Greenie - the newest arrival to the Glade.
- Newbie - a newcomer in the Glade. Can refer to a Greenie, or anyone else relatively new.
- Good That - said when a Glader agrees with someone or something.
- Jacked - describing a person who is messed up in the head.
- Deadheads - a forest in the South West end of the Glade with a graveyard.
- In The Scorch Trials, Aris used the term, "stick" which he claims he doesn't know the meaning of, though it is assumed to be the Group B equivalent of "shank".
- In interviews for the Maze Runner film, Ki Hong Lee stated that his favorite Glader term was 'shuck' and Will Poulter stated his favorite was 'shank'.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.