Glader Slang are new words that the Gladers had created during their time in the Glade.
- Klunk - means "poop" or "crap."
- Shank - means "friend" or "fellow," or sometimes just "person"
- Shuck - an expletive used to bring attention to one's annoyance or frustration.
- Slim it - means "calm down" or "shut it."
- Slinthead - a derogatory term used mostly by others when one makes a mistake that involves repercussions.
- Greenbean/Greenie - the newest arrival to the Glade.
- Newbie - a newcomer in the Glade. Can refer to a Greenie, or anyone else relatively new.
- Good That - said when a Glader agrees with someone or something.
- Jacked - describing a person who is messed up in the head.
- Deadheads - a forest in the South West end of the Glade with a graveyard.