Hi, I'm an admin for the The Maze Runner Wiki community. Welcome and thank you for your edit to User talk:Jukka the Sling! If you need help getting started, check out our help pages or contact me or another admin here. For general help, you could also stop by Community Central to explore the forums and blogs.
Please leave me a message if I can help with anything. Enjoy your time at The Maze Runner Wiki!
hello when i try to edit the zaert page it blocks me cam you fix thank you
Redzaveon43 is vadilizing the pages i edit please tell him to stop thank you.
- Hey mate, better you sign yourself so that I know whom I'm supposed to address and give a suitable heading as well to prevent my talk page from being messy. As for your concerns, I suppose they are handled by an admin. Also, make sure you have proper source before editing anything on the wiki.
Newt Strike (talk) 18:30, September 7, 2019 (UTC)
Thanks for expressing your concerns. I've finished deleting all the unnamed Gladers, plus a few named ones for whom no proof was given. (I may have let similar unproven names slide in the past, but I intend to fix that, starting now.) --Jukka the Sling (talk) 14:07, September 24, 2019 (UTC)
re: Admin Rights
- Is Gentry William David? I mean, the picture you have posted in David's character, is he really David? As I said William Gentry does play a role as a Glader in the movie but no evidence he played this character called David. If there is then let me know.
03:06, October 3, 2019 (UTC)
Zart abuse filter
- For the time being, I have prevented the abuse filter to stop blocking people for editing on Zart page. And the page is not protected. Thanks.
08:04, October 9, 2019 (UTC)
Jim ImageJelloboyM (talk) 21:13, October 12, 2019 (UTC) I edited the jim page for the actor the proff is right down below
- All right👍
05:47, October 13, 2019 (UTC)
is Jukka the Sling still active i havent heard from them in a while
- She is not that active nowadays, if you have any concern which needs admin attention, lemme know. Thanks.
04:52, October 16, 2019 (UTC)
Re:Images on Glader pages
JelloboyM (talk) 22:04, October 21, 2019 (UTC) Ok so i removed all the non-canon pictures and the other ones also i see fake gladers to please delete them here are some Alvan,Bob,Carter,Edgard,Fynn,Gary,Marc,Ric.
- Thanks for bringing this up. I'm for now observing all the pages and eventually will end up removing false images and fake characters pages. Cheers!
11:33, October 22, 2019 (UTC)
SpacePucky and Rangebot.
- I suppose, SpacePucky used to be an admin here but they no longer are admin here so inactive atm. As for Rangebot, the user who controlled this bot is inactive as well. I really have no idea why they are inactive atm.
04:43, October 27, 2019 (UTC)
- Back in 2015, I became admin of the German Maze Runner Wiki and (because of that) also had an eye on this wiki from time to time. I never really edited here though. When the old admin, RisenPhoenix, decided to leave the wiki, he gave me admin rights because I was kinda active and there was no one else. I decided to take care of the wiki until I find a new admin candidate and that's what I did. I removed my rights after that. :) -- Pucky (talk) 17:04, October 29, 2019 (UTC)
- Thanks Pucky for dropping by and clear this out.
02:50, October 30, 2019 (UTC)
RicJelloboyM (talk) 11:06, November 3, 2019 (UTC) I found the mistake foe ric its eric so you can probaly delete it now.
03:39, November 8, 2019 (UTC)
- Yeah, I have showed my concern to the creator of that page. If they don't respond, I would take it as the character don't exist and delete eventually. Thanks for your patience.
04:55, November 9, 2019 (UTC)
JelloboyMbackupaccount (talk) 23:30, November 13, 2019 (UTC)Dear newt strike my account has been hacked and fandom is trying to fix it and my account will be back by February 2020 maybe earlier when it’s fixed we’ll see you then
05:05, November 14, 2019 (UTC)
- Leave the page as it is.
04:13, November 15, 2019 (UTC)
04:46, November 19, 2019 (UTC)
hey newt i just have a question. How come u havent really done anymore glade activities? i really enjoyed participating and idk about the other gladers but i think the fandom is really bored rn or at least i think its all little boring... its always the same people that post and its always like memes,i mean ik u cant do anything about that but maybe u could continue to do glade activities? thanks for reading this M.loading (talk) 14:28, December 13, 2019 (UTC)
Hey, I'm so sorry for missing your message regarding bureaucratship back in September! I just gave you bureaucrat rights. I know you're primarily on Discussions, so if you could choose some reliable members to keep an eye on the wiki side of things, that would be awesome. Thank you! --Jukka the Sling (talk) 18:46, January 12, 2020 (UTC)
Bulb Monster Images
- They are fanarts.
03:01, January 25, 2020 (UTC)
- Not sure what you are implying but yeah I have 250 or so edits on here.
09:09, March 3, 2020 (UTC)
New Wiki Manager & UCP Info
Hello! I'm Kylara, and I'll be your new Wiki Manager, since Mandy has been promoted to Community Manager. Just like Mandy, I'm here to help, so feel free to reach out and let me know if you have any questions!
I'm here to check in to see how things are going, and I want to make sure that you catch these important Fandom updates.
The Unified Community Platform (UCP) is coming this year, which means that all Fandom Wikis will be getting some much-needed renovations (and new features!) as we move to an upgraded version of MediaWiki. Check out the Staff blog post UCP: The Vision, Purpose, and Process for information on the roll out plan, which will come out this year in stages.
The first stage has already begun with new wikis being created on the UCP. You can also check out some of the updates to profiles and message walls on the UCP. To stay up to date with these changes, you can keep an eye on the staff blogs on Community Central.
If you have any questions, feel free to comment on those blog posts or let me know!